Friday, January 8, 2010

Gained!!!

Good morning,

I binged last night. Think all in all I've had 1000 calories yesterday :/

So I gained 100g and the scale showed me 52,4kg today in the morning.
Didn't I say in Facebook that I wanna see something under 52kg at the weekend?! Impossible! :(

Next week I wanna have under 52kg, that's certain!
Got a message from a friend in Facebook "Oh wow, you lost much weight, I think! You look so pretty!" <- yes, I do. Everyone, who's fitting in size S, looks pretty, right?

Something funny:
2 friends (independently of each other) said, they are a little bit worried about me. One said, he thinks I'll relapse in Anorexia.

Both of them I told "everything is okay, don't worry bout me! everything is cool, I just wanna lose another 4kg." (think about it! thats 48kg! Thats absolutely underweight, that's under the official Anorexia BMI!)

BOTH of them said: "Ah ok, so it puts my mind at rest to know that."

*haha* Great! Just good that my mum isn't in Germany. Cause if I would tell HER "Oh, hey mum, don't worry, I just wanna weigh 48kg", she would directly call my ex-psychologist!

Life is great, guys! Nobody controls me. I've learned in my life, that the only problem are the people around you. I remember my mum sitting in the rest room crying! That was SO hard! I began to eat, cuz I couldn't bear it to see her in that condition.

But hey, nobody really worries bout me now. Yesterday another friend said, that I'm fat! Uuuh, didn't know my past, eh?

I'll write again in the evening!

KISSES TO ALL!!! STAY STRONG EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment