Tuesday, January 19, 2010

new plan cuz of new scales

Because my scales are not working at home and I've new scales, I need a new plan.

So, my scales at home showed 1,2kg less than reality... On my scales at home I'm 51kg right now, like my plan was... But now, my new scales show 52,2kg. So I need a new plan... You see.

Monday, January 25 - 51,2kg
Monday, February 1 - 50,5kg
Monday, February 8 - 50,0kg

- holiday from 2/10 - 2/21 -

Monday, February 22 - 50,0kg
Monday, March 1 - 49kg
Monday, March 8 - 48,5kg
Monday, March 15 - !48kg!

Yesterday I ate 180 calories and today i've fucking diarrhoe (like the devil's in me) without laxatives. I don't know why, but because of being a good ana, of course.. i welcome it!

I've 52,2kg today and I'm so glad to know that on my old scales it would be 51kg! :)

I'm cold, I've bruises on my knees and on my spine. I'm happy bout that! That's so cool, hurting knees at night. :)

Just 4kg more and I've reached my aim!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment