Friday, January 29, 2010

pro ana down

The Pro Ana group in Facebook was deleted. Lisa is in the hospital. I read it on her blog. I'm not able to create a new one cuz it's my real name in FB with real friends who are not ana. And when I was admin of PRO ANA I've been deleted last time. It was a torture getting my account back.

Maybe one of the Anas with fake account can create a new one?

___

Yesterday I ate bout 250 cal and gained 300g until today. But I've something like intermenstrual bleeding and I hope that's just water letting my weight rise.

Today I've had bout 300 cal and am not sure if I shall stay on my scales tomorrow... I was so frustrated today in the morning. Yesterday 50,6 and today 50,9... (sometimes the scales showed 51kg)

Was no good day...

I'll write again.

Lovely

sikia njaa

No comments:

Post a Comment