Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wah! I woke up this morning and it's SO much snow here! HELP! I want summer. Wrote with my malaysian friends in facebook and with my parents (Singapore) and it's sooo warm overthere. Want to go back to Singapore. Missing Asia!!! ;(

My bleeding is weaker than yesterday and I took some laxatives.
Yesterday I've had horrible pains like uterine contractions and if I combine the bleeding and the pains and everything what happend last weeks, I'm thinking that maybe I've had a misscarriage yesterday??? what the fuck? okay, if I really have been pregnant so I'm glad bout having a misscarriage... ^^ I don't care. Losing weight is important. Nothing else matters.

I've a new recipe for you I did yesterday. It has had bout 300 cal or something like that.

You need:
- flour
- egg white
- low fat milk
- low fat cheese
- vegetables
- spinach
- champignons
- low fat cottage cheese

make pan cakes of flour, egg white and milk.
then heat up spinach with spices and cottage cheese and champignons in it.
cook the vegetables in vegetable stock

fill the spinach in the pancakes and fold them together. give them in a casserole dish, do the vegetables in it and do the cheese over everything. give it in the oven.

it will look like that:

No comments:

Post a Comment