Monday, February 22, 2010

Good day. Well done. I'm back in my ana life.
It's 6pm now in Germany but I'll post now, so it's not possible to eat again!!! Once posted, you aren't allowed to change your daily results... ;)

Ate:

* 4 diet pills
* laxatives
* 2 cups of coffee with little milk
* 1 plate full of vegetables
* 1 litre chocolate tea (with little vanilla sugar)
* 3 litres of water

Chewed the rest of my swedish cakes but spit it out in the toilet! :) Didn't swallow that fucking stuff!

-> ca. 190 calories.

Did 25 minutes exercising (100 crunches, 100 exercises for each leg, dancing and rope skipping).

Hey Ana ♥, I missed you!!! ♥

Tomorrow I'm allowed to eat 400 calories. Looking forward :)

How are you, my skinny friends?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Good thinking not weighing yourself for awhile. I bet you'll even be pleasantly surprised!

    ReplyDelete