Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hej,
here i am.
I just needed a little bit calm. But now I'm back.

What can I tell u?
My new aim is 48kg until monday. And I think I'm weighing 50kg (or maybe 51???) atm so it isnt really easy to reach that aim.

My mum came on sunday and I tried to eat a lot the 2 weeks before she came because I was afraid of her reaction and that she'll call my ex psychologist etc.
So I gained 2-3kg and she came and said I'm looking great. Okay, that was what I went for the last weeks... But I'm a little bit disappointed anyway...

However, now I can start again (45kg until June 1st).

I've no touch to my good friend. It feels like his problem gets bigger and bigger and I don't know what I shall do because he doesnt wanna tell me what's going on so I'm not able to help him.

I wrote him that I'm so sad because we havent met since the beginning of march and that I miss him so much, etc. no chance. :(

KISSES

No comments:

Post a Comment