Saturday, January 2, 2010

Okay, I'll switch to english right now

I think it's better to write in english, so everybody can read my blog.

A short summary of the former entries:
On 31.12. I have had 54kg (119lbs), so I decided that I want to have 48kg (105,8lbs) not later than on April 1st! So that's my ambition, you see.

Today I stood on the scale and I had to assert that I am on 53,2kg (117lbs) now.... to my surprise, cuz I've got my periods right now! Yesterday I only ate one apple and 50 calories of spinach. So with the mints I ate I have had just 120 calories max. That's good.

Later I will go to the supermarket and buy some yogurt. That will be my meal today. Maybe with some fruits in it.

Have a nice weekend!

That's me in 1998 or 1999. With just 39kg (85,9lbs):

No comments:

Post a Comment