Saturday, January 2, 2010

sikianjaa goes shopping

I've been in the supermarket today and had a typical eating disordered shopping in my cart.

- packet soups without end (all of them low fat, of course!)
- 10 low fat yogurts
- canned beans (for bean salad, it's fat free and nearly no calories)
- asparagus in the glass (fat free and so little calories)
- 0,5% fat milk (3 litres of it, proteins for my muscles, you see...)

And my consumption today especially for you:

- 1 low fat yogurt (all in all 86 calories and 0,2g fat)
- 500ml of low fat soup (176 calories and 3,6g fat)
- apple juice with mineral water (100calories and 0g fat)

total amount: 362 calories, 3,8g fat.


What do you think? mh... 362 calories are not few, eh? But I'm really filled up and now I played it save, that I will not eat anymore today! ;)
And 500ml soup is 500ml water. Water is always good. Isn't it?
Okay okay,... I grant you that the apple juice was needless! :/

Please say something.

1 comment:

  1. Hallo sikianjaa. I suffered from anorexia earlier. I teach Swahili these days. I know "sikia njaa" in both the senses.

    ReplyDelete