Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hey there!

I survived the birthday party.
I ate one piece of marble cake and two pieces of pizza. I said that I'm invited to another birthday party in the evening and that I don't want to eat too much cuz the friend (of the imaginary birthday party) will cook.

So I think I've something bout 600 cal? Don't know. I'm only able to calculate if I know all ingredients...
Doesn't matter.

But the greatest thing on the birthday party were the comments of my relatives!

1. "Oh fuck, you had become SO thin!!!"
2. "You are so skinny!"
3. "Why did you lose so much weight? And how did you MAKE that in that fucking short time???"

:) Every time I stood up of my chair and walked through the room, every body was following me with the eyes, scanning my body from top to bottom.

GREAT FEELING!

_

A love affair with food

I love feeling hungry
I love the taste of food
I love seeing tv cookery shows
I love flicking through cooking books
I love watching pictures of food
I love if someone tells me how thin I had become

I hate the feeling after I ate
I hate if someone asks me if I've problems
But... my biggest wish would be that everyone would see that I HAVE a problem
...my biggest wish would be that there would be someone who would just hug me...

I wish there would be
ANYONE OUTSIDE WHO WOULD JUST LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: