Friday, February 26, 2010

Thanks Asha for your wonderful comment!!! *sigh*

Today I broke down, cut myself, cried. I couldn't help but calling a friend and asking for help. He came after 15 minutes. Hugged me. Talked to me. And ... listened to me! He has been here for 1,5 hours. Not long cuz he has a great deal to do. But it was so great that he was here. Now I'm alone again but feel much better than before. Although it gnaws at my conscience that I called him and asked him to come... :/
I'm not feeling like I'm worth it. But it's okay. My mood is better. I'm not as sad as before.

Now I'll go into my kitchen and eat something. Hey, I've 48kg... That was my aim for the middle of march! Why the hell shouldn't I EAT something today???? :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that last paragraph :)

    Funny you ended up talking to a friend, because I ended up doing the same thing last night! I'll be writing a note about it tonight, so stay tuned and you'll hear all about it.

    I'm glad you're feeling better, even though it seemed like you had to get a little bit worse before things turned around. That's so often the case, I guess.

    ReplyDelete