Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Asha, your comment on my former post is so true. I lost so many friends cuz of the eating disorder and my response to that fact is continuing that crap until being a skeleton. That's not logical!!! We've so much in common, hun and if you really want to beat the ED, I'll support you as much as I can! Whenever you need someone to talk to: write! in Facebook or in my blog! I'm here for you. Always.

I ate 450 calories today and it feels like being a little bit back on track but there are always moments when I'm thinking like Asha. Thinking about the senselessness of being hungry all the day, never leaving the house because of being afraid of someone is watching you and thinking "oh fuck, what a FAT girl"... the senselessness of losing friends and your lust for life, JUST FOR BEING SKINNY!!!!

I don't know. I really need to talk to my good friend who's leaving me step by step. I need him so much but his life is going down like mine atm.

No comments:

Post a Comment