Thursday, June 10, 2010

bad news...

yesterday: 600 calories + alcohol
today:
1 salad with little bit low fat mozzarella
1 bread roll with honey
little bit pineapple juice

bad news:
My mum has extended her residence in Germany until AUGUST!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!
I REALLY try to get back to ana and the last days have been so great! But what the hell shall I do if she is in Germany all the time?
I told her that I can't come for a visit the next two weekends. I'll see her tomorrow on the birthday party of my grandma. Then I'll stay in my flat for 2 weeks and I will not visit her! With her fucking food and calories!


O huns! My friend has been here and stood overnight...
Now it's certainty: he ALSO fell in love with ME and that adds insult to injury! :(
He is 62 years old! I'm 25 (26 in 1,5 months)!
He has a girlfriend (more or less) since a very long time!
We are collegues!
O my gosh, I wanna be dead!

I love him but i've never been interested in being with him. And I still won't that!!! But what the hell DO I want? And I don't know what HE wants!

I just enjoy being close to him. I love listening to him. I love lying in my bed with him while feeling his skin. How he gently strokes me all the time.

He's the hardest mystery I've ever seen.
But I really want to unravel that mystery.

That is everything I know! :´(

3 comments:

  1. other people have nothing to do with whether or not you starve. no one can make you eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catrine, you haven't updated in such a long time. How are you? Is everything okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i live in Italy and lucky for me i learned english in 6 grade. i like your blog it's very inspirational. i even started my own blog. please give me support.

    ReplyDelete