Sunday, November 7, 2010

!!! I - AM - FUCKING - BACK !!!

Hey guys, I know, I didn't write for a very very fucking very long time! But everything was so horrible.
My mum came to Germany and she stood believe it or not for SIX months!!!!!!!
I saw her everytime and she cooked and baked just things I really LOVE!

I'd become so unbelievable FAT during the summer. So fat that I'm afraid of using my scales! My clothes (XS) don't fit for a long time! I'm wearing my old clothes in size M. I've a pair of trousers in my wardrobe in size XS... :( I'm missing it!

I will strike back now. I'm back in the fight against myself!

I don't know, how much I weigh, that's the reason why I won't weigh myself until I haven't started my diet. I'm starting NOW.
I'll weigh myself in 2 weeks for the first time!

I wanna have 42kg on february 14th and I hope its realizable.

Kisses, your
sikjanjaa, glad to be back again!

PS! Dear anas, please stop taking laxatives. I did it EVERYTIME and now I've really big problems since 6 months, although I didn't take them from that time on! Every second day I'm afflicted with diarrhea and it's really sucking, you can take it from me...

PPS! I. am. hungry!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck my dear! Welcome back... ana will always take you back with open arms.

    ReplyDelete